Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
Marian Anderson

Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of December Daily

For today's pages, I used pictures from the Friday after Thanksgiving - that's when our tree went up as the girls were too excited to wait for the first of December.  Putting up the Christmas tree is such a happy ocassion, so I wanted to make sure it made it into my DD.

Day 2 Layout



I really like using full page photos - I trimmed down 8x10"s for both photos.


A white pen for my hand written sentiment would've looked better on this photo, but turns out my new pen was dried out so instead I used a black sharpie and then wrote over it with a gold metallic marker. I ended up liking it after all!

Thanks for looking :)

Happy Scrappin',

Denise








No comments:

Post a Comment