Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
Marian Anderson

Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Days 9 & 10

Christmas is quickly approaching and we're in a crafty mode around here - well, the girls are. Right now they're making "tissue paper maracas" - two paper plates stuck together and filled with tissue paper and card stock strips. Me? Well,  I'm just parked in the living room with my Christmas scrapping supplies until the day after Christmas. 


For Day 9 I focused on the girls decorating our gingerbread house


Here's the full spread

I wrote with a white gel pen on the photo

and here is the other side of the spread. I cut a patterned paper for the circle, stamped it using  Ali's 25 Moments stamp and drew circles around it with a gold marker.



Here's Day 10 - No photos

The girls wrote 10 things they are thankful for. Dreidynn's is the one on the left. She had fun writing on  vellum with scrapbooking markers - Can you tell?


 and this is Tristynn's - I'm loving her choice of blue and black - I added some layers of blue ribbon in the bottom text box.



Tomorrow's Day 10 will be about a train ride we're going on later today. Until then....


Happy Scrappin',

Denise








2 comments: