Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
Marian Anderson

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Day 14

On one of my picture runs to Costco this week, I decided to get a bag of frozen strawberries for the girls. As soon as they saw them they started munching on them and asked me to make them a liquado. This is not a Christmassy drink by any means, but it's one we all enjoy.
Here's to the simple things in life that bring us happiness :)


Day 14 layout




I used mm felt letters - they're a little delicate. I'm liking the colors together though :)



Here's the front side of my little pocket page 


The other side - The tag is from the Lost & Found line from MME 



And the right side page - I used washi tape along the bottom - Luv it!


There are a few things I still need to do on this layout, such as trimming the pocket photos to fit the rounded numbers, stitching the felt letters and adding a couple of labels. I've decided that once December is over, I'll go back and finish adding the little details that are missing here and there. At this point, semi-finishing the pages is what's working for me and allows me to still enjoy this process. 


I am a little behind, but I'm still having fun! Hope you are too :)

Happy Scrappin'

Denise



1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm it looks so good !!! Want some !!!!
    kisses from France

    ReplyDelete