Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
Marian Anderson

Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome, December 2012

Hello, Hello, Hello!

It’s great to greet December once again. After a year of many adventures and many changes, I’m ready to get back into our holiday tradition of documenting the month through pictures, journaling and, of course, blogging about my December Daily!

This year I’m using, once again, Ali Edwards’ December Daily kit made by Studio Calico. They sold out very quickly this year, so if you’re interested in getting one next year, check out the Studio Calico site in October. I’ve not pre-done any of my foundation pages this year, so I shall be scrapping the entire layouts as I go. I’m hoping to not get behind this year, but not really worried if I do --as long as I get my daily pictures and / or events jotted down, I’ll be happy. Final touches can always be added later.

I’m excited to get this yearly project started, ready to have fun with it and see what all the other lovely December Daily’ers are doing!

Cheers and Happy Scrappin’

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment