Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
Marian Anderson

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Album

I finally finished my DD album - just in time. This was a new experience for me as I painted, stamped, glazed, re-stamped, reglazed, painted the back, stamped...etc, etc. It's not as crisp and clean as I would've liked, but I tried to make it work, and overall I'm pretty happy with the results.




I used Ali Edwards' 25 moments stamp and colored in the 25 with a sharpie.

I did the same with the back only I reversed the colors.


I'm hoping to not get behind this year while doing this project. Last year I wasn't as prepared -- I waited until the last minute and scrapped everyday -- needless to say, I got a little burned out and didn't finish until March (I did take January and February off though)!
This year I have high hopes of staying on track and finishing it up by early January.
The count down begins.....




Happy Scrappin,
Denise














2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done wit the cover! Looking forward to seeing your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosie! I'm loving your DD pages :)

    ReplyDelete